Monday, November 23, 2009

The Holiday Season Has Arrived!


I know I know, its not even Thanksgiving yet!  I just couldnt help myself. All of our many trips to WalMart walking past the Christmas isles, I finally had to go down them and I ended up getting way too excited. 

This lead to me taking over the dining room table in order to make my own Christmas Wreath and garland (because I decided that I was just "not going to pay that much for a wreath that I could make myself") And then that lead to hanging the stockings on the fireplace.  Then I decided to pull out some of my snowmen and decorations, and then I bought candy and filled the candy jar with Christmas candies, and then...out came the Christmas tree!  And since the tree was up I just HAD to wrap the few presents we had already bought for the kids.  So whether it was on purpose or not...it is Christmas time at our house!












1 comment:

  1. The house looks beautiful! I love you and miss you Kace!

    ReplyDelete