Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!

My babies are officially ONE year old!!! 

We celebrated this past weekend with a BEACH birthday party!  The above picture is my attempt at making their birthday cakes. I decided a while ago that I wanted to start a tradition of making their birthday cakes myself.  (hopefully I will get better at it as each year passes)

What a party! We had great weather, lots of food, a slip n slide, kiddie pool, bags, some friends and family, presents, and best of all...eating cake for the first time! Mason was not quite as excited about being messy with his cake as Maddie was.  She had so much fun playing with her cake that it eventually ended up on the floor! ...so much fun to watch!  They both had a great birthday!! THANK YOU to everyone who came to celebrate with them and THANK YOU to everyone who couldnt be there but sent cards or birthday wishes!  It has been a very fun 1st year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment